report received

NIKE%IMICLVX.BITNET@VMA.CC.CMU.EDU NIKE%IMICLVX.BITNET at VMA.CC.CMU.EDU
Fri Sep 1 15:24:00 EDT 1989

dear dr. Harnad,
I received the copy of report "The Symbol Grounding Problem" you sent
me by email. I particularly appreciated the troff/nroff format, as it
is the only way we can print formatted text received by email (that is,
pure ASCII files).
I think anybody who wants to distribute electronically his/her
works, should at least provide a troff/nroff source, possibly along
with more sophisticated formats.
UNIX appears to be popular enough with computer science researchers
that almost everybody can get a formatted nroff print, while this is
not necessarily true with other systems (e.g. TEX, Postscript laser
printers).

Thanks again.

Nicola Musatti

-----