Hardware for NN

Perfecto Herrera-Boyer D4PBPHB2%EB0UB011.BITNET at VMA.CC.CMU.EDU
Wed Dec 20 19:26:54 EST 1989

Dear connectionists:
                    I am trying to make a survey of hardware
       suited to work with NN on IBM/PS computers (80286) in order
       to acquire some equipment for our laboratory.
       I am thinking of coprocessors, cards, and so on...
       Could anybody send me information about them?
       (It would be interesting to receive not only "objective"
       data but also "subjective" impressions from people who
       is working with those devices). I promise you a summary
       if you want it.

  Thanks in advance:  Perfecto Herrera-Boyer <d4pbphb2 at eb0ub011>
                      Dpt. Psicologia Basica
                      Univ. Barcelona