requesting references to problem solving task models

LUBTODI%YALEVM.BITNET@VMA.CC.CMU.EDU LUBTODI%YALEVM.BITNET at VMA.CC.CMU.EDU
Sun Dec 3 16:10:00 EST 1989

     I am trying to compile a bibliography about connectionist/neural network
research on high level cognitive problem solving.
     I would appreciate any suggestions on relevant arrticles, book chapters,
or manuscripts.  Please send complete citation information if possible.
     Some relevant topics include: analogical or inductive reasoning, logical
(deductive) reasoning, multistage decision tasks, models of intelligence,
schema implementation and use, or other applications of connectionist/neural
network models to high-level cognitive tasks.

     Todd Lubart
     Yale University
     Department of Psychology
     Box 11A Yale Station