reports from PURDUE

Manoel Fernando Tenorio tenorio%ee.ecn.purdue.edu at murtoa.cs.mu.oz
Tue Aug 22 14:20:21 EDT 1989

Bcc:
--------

The SONN algorithm report is now going to be distributed free, thanks to the
overwhelming response of hundreds on the net and our good administration,
willing to quickly review outdated practices to accomodate the sharing spirit
present in the net.

The cost of such publication for any institutions can be burdensome. I would
advise my colleagues to whenever possible practice money saving strategies
such as local redistribution of hard copies. This is to avoid in the future
no one being able to pay the report price tag.

I also would like to suggest the setting up of a few (one?) electronic standard
for report formatting so that electronic sharing can be viable. Problably
we should take a vote on this.

Those that asked for the report, sit tight, it is coming...

--ft.
Dphys4neuroz at phys4.anu;act at eeadfa.eerayMail,1217,620732672,600z701phys4.anucluster.cs.su.ozmailerID=send+Yzu1z0FH7,ccadfa=01 at 071