[ACT-R-users] New ACT-R software version available

db30 at andrew.cmu.edu db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 22 14:15:39 EDT 2022

A new version of the ACT-R software is now available on the
prerelease page of the ACT-R web site:

<http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/next/>

It will be moved to the current version in mid-August.

The most notable change from the previous version is the updates
to the included tutorial materials.  The units have been edited
to remove some of the redundant examples, some models have been
updated to change confusing slot names in the productions, and
additional tasks have been added to the tutor mode used in the
Stepper tool with unit 1.

Those and other changes will be discussed in my talk during the
ACT-R Workshop next week, and the slides of that talk will be
available on the ACT-R web site after the workshop.

If you have any questions or problems with this update let me know.

Dan