[ACT-R-users] Tenure-track vacancy in Cognitive Modeling Lab University of Groningen

Niels Taatgen n.a.taatgen at rug.nl
Tue Mar 16 04:28:58 EDT 2021

Dear ACT-R users,
We have a tenure-track vacancy in our Cognitive Modeling Lab in Groningen with a focus on Human-Computer Collaboration.

We are looking for a tenure track Assistant Professor (see The University of Groningen Career Paths in Science) in human-computer collaboration or a closely related field. The position focuses on enhancing human-computer collaboration by employing methodology from cognitive engineering, brain-computer interfacing and models of multi-agent interaction. It will strike a balance between data-driven approaches which exploit machine learning techniques and theory-driven approaches in which practical choices are derived from general principles. The goal is to work towards designs in which collaborations between humans and machines are superior to either in isolation.

Details can be found in:
https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000861P&cat=wp

Niels Taatgen - Professor
Director of the Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics,
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
University of Groningen
web: http://www.ai.rug.nl/~niels     email: n.a.taatgen at rug.nl
Telephone: +31 50 3636435   Office: Bernoulliborg 322