[ACT-R-users] Question regarding add-dm via RPC

Arun Krishna arunbkris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 02:16:48 EDT 2020

 Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for the support. Now the command is working.

Yes, there was a warning message mentioned below
? #|Warning: Invalid chunk definitions list provided to define-chunks (NEW4
ISA COUNT-ORDER FIRST 5 SECOND 6).  Must be all lists or all names. |#
And the root cause was the syntax of the RPC command which didn't have the
square bracket.
(The message I was getting " names a chunk which already exists." , was
because of repeated tests).
Now this command is successfully working with the changes in the command
you suggested.

Thanks & Regards,
Arun