[ACT-R-users] 2020 ACT-R Workshop

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Mon Jul 20 15:34:37 EDT 2020

A final schedule for this Saturday's ACT-R Workshop is attached and can
also be found on the ACT-R website
<http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/?post_type=workshops&p=31890>. Please let me know
if you spot any issues or errors.

Attending the workshop requires registering
<http://mathpsych.org/conferences/2020/?p=registration> for the
MathPsych/ICCM conference. Today is the last day to register at the
Standard Fee. If you have registered, you should have received instructions
on how to connect. The ACT-R Workshop
<https://virtual.mathpsych.org/session/72> will take place in the Toronto
room <https://virtual.mathpsych.org/room/4> that can be accessed from
the virtual
conference site <https://virtual.mathpsych.org/>.

We will start gathering at 10:30am ET to provide ample time to be admitted
to the Zoom room before the 11am start. You should download and test the
Zoom app in advance if you are not a regular Zoom user. The basic rules of
the workshop are as follows:

1. to prevent interference and preserve bandwidth, everyone other than
speakers/panelists should be on mute with the camera off
2. attendees should post questions and comments in the chat window during
the talks and panel discussions
3. the session chair will pick questions from the chat and call on people
who can then unmute (and turn on camera if desired) to ask their question

Each talk session will feature 3 presentations lasting up to 20' each
(including questions) followed by a 20' panel discussion on the theme of
the session. Breaks between sessions will last 20'. The concluding Future
of ACT-R session will feature a software update by Dan Bothell followed by
an open discussion.

Let me know if you have any questions or encounter any issue. Hope to see
you on Saturday,

Christian