[ACT-R-users] Bucknell University Dept of CompSci hiring for two tenure-track positions

Chris Dancy cld028 at bucknell.edu
Wed Sep 18 21:23:49 EDT 2019

Hello all,

The Dept of Computer Science is hiring for two tenure-track opportunities
this year!
If you are interested, see the full ad here -
https://jobs.bucknell.edu/en-us/job/496458/tenure-track-positions-in-computer-science

The Department of Computer Science at Bucknell University seeks
applications for two tenure-track positions at the Assistant Professor
level in computer science beginning August 2020. We are interested in
applicants working in any area of computer science, most particularly in
those with research areas that expand the range of expertise in the
department or that may lead to interdisciplinary collaborations. A PhD is
required for this position. Candidates in the final stages of completing
their doctoral work will be considered.

We seek candidates who will contribute to the teaching of courses in
theoretical aspects of computer science or programming languages design,
and core courses in our degree programs. Candidates will have opportunities
to develop elective courses in their areas of expertise. We expect that
candidates will develop a vigorous scholarly program that creates
opportunities for student participation.
--
Christopher L. Dancy
Assistant Professor