[ACT-R-users] 2019 ACT-R Workshop

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Wed May 15 10:44:10 EDT 2019

A two-fold reminder:

1. The early registration deadline for the MathPsych/ICCM conference is
TODAY, May 15. You can register for the ACT-R Workshop at no extra cost as
part of the conference registration procedure.

2. Please send me a quick email at your best convenience if you are
interested in giving a talk, organizing a session, or have any other
suggestion for the workshop. Work in progress is fine.

Thank you,
Christian