[ACT-R-users] 2016 ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:07:28 EDT 2016

An ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School
<http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/?post_type=announcement&p=20533> will take place
from August 7 to 9, 2016, after ICCM (August 3 to 6) and before Cognitive
Science (August 10 to 14). Since ICCM takes place in State College, PA and
the Cognitive Science meeting is in Philadelphia, PA, the PGSS will take
place at a location in central Pennsylvania within convenient driving
access to both conferences. Our current tentative location is the Cork
Factory Hotel in Lancaster, PA.

A tentative program <http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/?post_type=workshops&p=20531>
is available on the ACT-R Workshops page based on the abstracts that many
of you submitted last winter. This program is primarily for planning
purposes at this point. There is still plenty of time to add, drop, or
revise presentations. Feel free to contact me (cl at cmu.edu) if you have any
question or comment.

More information about workshop registration and hotel reservations will be
available shortly and will be announced on the ACT-R website and mailing
list. To help us with planning the event, *if you plan to attend please
send an email to ACTR.workshops at gmail.com <ACTR.workshops at gmail.com>* so
that we can have an approximate head count. This is not a hard commitment
on your part (formal registration will open soon) but rather information to
help us in planning meeting room size, catering, and such.

Thank you, and hope to see you in Lancaster this sumer,
Christian