[ACT-R-users] ACT-R PGSS Schedule

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Sat Aug 6 22:46:16 EDT 2016

A few more details before the start of the PGSS tomorrow morning:

- The meeting will take place in the Warehouse Room, which is in building
6, directly behind the main building.

- Breakfast in the main dining area is included with the room for those
staying at the Cork Factory Hotel on the conference rate.

- Coffee, tea and water should be available in the meeting room all day
starting at 8am. Lunch will be served at noon and afternoon snack at 3pm.

- Tomorrow (Sunday), as mentioned in the previous email, registration opens
at 9am with the first session formally starting at 10am. However, you
should plan to make it to the meeting by 9:30 for welcome and introductions.

- Don't hesitate to email me or call or text my cell (412-849-5671) if you
have any question or issue.

See you tomorrow,
Christian