[ACT-R-users] 2016 PGSS

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Thu Nov 19 08:10:23 EST 2015

We are considering holding an ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School (PGSS) next
summer similar to the ones that we hosted at Coolfont in 2001 and White
Mountain in 2011.  The meeting would last 2 to 3 days and take place
between the ICCM and Cognitive Science conferences on August 7-9, 2016.
The goal of the PGSS would be to discuss a range of fundamental issues
leading to the next version of the ACT-R architecture.  Those architectural
issues include new or generalized mechanisms, new or enhanced modules, more
detailed connections to neuroscience, and more efficient or scalable
implementations. If you are interested in presenting your work at the PGSS,
please send me (cl at cmu.edu) within a week (i.e., by Wednesday November 25)
a title and short abstract (about 250 words) describing your contribution,
together with any published references (optional).

Best,
Christian