[ACT-R-users] new combined Post Doc/Tenure Track positions in Psychology at Univ of Michigan

Richard Lewis rickl at umich.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:16:06 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Please see below an announcement of new combined post-doctoral/tenure-track faculty positions in the Department of Psychology at Michigan.
The plan is to fill two positions this year and two positions next year; the application deadline for this year is November 30, 2014.

Richard L. Lewis                                rickl at umich.edu
Professor                                          http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rickl/
Department of Psychology                 Voice:  (734) 763-1466
University of Michigan                       Fax:    (734) 647-9440
530 Church Street                             Office:  East Hall 3018
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1043