[ACT-R-users] Fwd: Announcing RLDM2013: The 1st Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making

Richard Lewis rickl at umich.edu
Sun Mar 3 18:05:45 EST 2013

Begin forwarded message:

Richard L. Lewis                                rickl at umich.edu
Professor                                          http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rickl/
Department of Psychology                 Voice:  (734) 763-1466
University of Michigan                       Fax:    (734) 647-9440
530 Church Street                             Office:  East Hall 4428F
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1043