[ACT-R-users] Looking for references to models/papers that use the Temporal Module

Hedderik van Rijn hedderik at van-rijn.org
Mon Jan 28 09:28:01 EST 2013

Dear ACT-R modelers,

in a couple of months, the new journal Timing and Time Processing (http://www.brill.com/time ) will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the information-processing account of interval timing with a special issue. Although the implementation of the temporal module is slightly different from the view that is proposed by the typical Scalar Timing Theory models (which is the currently preferred name for the general pacemaker-accumulator models), Niels and I are planning to write a review paper on the successes of the architecture-based approach to interval timing as presented in Taatgen, Van Rijn & Anderson (2007).

So, we're looking for a list of *all* models that use the temporal module, or anything that is derived from that. Preferably, of course, models related to published papers, but we're also happy to hear about models that are still in the works.

We're currently going through the 82 papers that cite the 2007 paper using Google Scholar, see:

 http://scholar.google.com/scholar?start=1&hl=en&as_sdt=2005&sciodt=0,5&cites=8560699462696291936&scipsc=

Or see the just created Mendeley group:

 http://www.mendeley.com/groups/3010721/integrated-architecture-based-interval-timing/papers/

However, if you know of any other work that might be interesting for us to mention (and for you to get cited ;-)), please let us know!

Also on behalf of Niels,

- Hedderik.