[ACT-R-users] Research Positions at the US Air Force Research Laboratory

Gunzelmann, Glenn F Civ USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC Glenn.Gunzelmann at wpafb.af.mil
Fri Jan 18 16:15:50 EST 2013

Apologies if you receive multiple copies.

(Please note, individuals must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents
of the United States to be eligible for these positions)

The U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Cognitive Models and Agents Branch
has a variety of research positions available for talented cognitive,
computational, and computer scientists interested in working on basic and
applied cognitive science research.  Full-time, paid positions range from
undergraduate and graduate-level internships and research assistantships, to
post-doctoral research appointments, to visiting faculty appointments.
Salaries are commensurate with experience.

We conduct empirical, computational, and mathematical research in the
cognitive sciences to develop valid models of the human mind.  We are
committed to scientific excellence and technological innovation to improve
the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the people defending our
nation. We hire motivated, skilled, productive people who share our passion
for this mission. There are research efforts underway in a variety of basic
and applied research areas. Brief descriptions of current projects are
available here:

 <http://palm.mindmodeling.org/palmListings/>
http://palm.mindmodeling.org/palmListings/

Anyone interested in working with us on one or more of our ongoing research
efforts is encouraged to contact the PI for that particular research area as
soon as possible.  Email addresses are available on the website.

Best regards,

-Glenn

____________________________________

Glenn Gunzelmann, Ph.D.

Senior Research Psychologist

S&T Advisor, Cognitive Models & Agents Branch

711 HPW/RHAC

2620 Q Street

Bldg 852, Rm 3-312

Wright-Patterson AFB, OH  45433-7905