[ACT-R-users] Strange behavior of (get-mouse-coordinates)

stefano bennati benna86 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:23:15 EDT 2012

Hi Dan, thanks for your answer.
I tried using the (get-mouse-coordinates) function, but it returns always
(0 0) inside the environment, while with allegro gives the right numbers.
Also I figured out some other strange behaviour: assigning an action to a
button, the function is called twice for every click in Allegro, while in
the environment works as expected.
Thanks again

Stefano