[ACT-R-users] ACT-R driver user model

Dario Salvucci salvucci at drexel.edu
Thu Jul 21 12:57:38 EDT 2011

Dear Ana,

The ACT-R driver model code is posted here:  http://www.cs.drexel.edu/~salvucci/download/ACT-R Driver Model.zip
However, this model (from the 2006 paper) worked in ACT-R 5.0, and is not compatible with the current 6.0.

There's a new version (of the lane-keeping model only) that works with Java ACT-R:  http://cog.cs.drexel.edu/act-r/
I can package this up and send it to you if you'd like, feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Dario

On Jul 21, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Ana Maria Navarro Cerda wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have found a lot of different papers and studies concerning ACT-R models of drivers, but I have not found any existent model in the ACT-R repository. Does anybody know if there is any available code that I can use for testing purposes?
> Best regards,
> Ana Navarro
>
> Ana Navarro Cerdá
> R&D Department