[ACT-R-users] [Re]ACT-R and Visual attention problem (UNCLASSIFIED)

Kelley, Troy (Civ,ARL/HRED) troy.kelley at us.army.mil
Fri Aug 20 14:34:53 EDT 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

There is also some good saliency map work done by Laurent Itti at USC, and most of his code is available on the net.  See here http://ilab.usc.edu/bu/ for his bottom up visual attention code in C++.  I would be nice to see this integrated with ACT-R.

Troy D. Kelley
RDRL-HRS-E
Human Research and Engineering Directorate (HRED)
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Aberdeen, MD 21005