[ACT-R-users] ACT-R workshop

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:43:41 EDT 2009

Colleagues:

There will be an ACT-R workshop focused on architecture in Amsterdam
on Wednesday July 29th, the day before Cognitive Science during the
Tutorial and Workshop meetings.  I am attaching the abstract that
will appear in the Cognitive Science proceedings.

A number of you have already volunteered to participate in
presentations.   If you would like to renew your offer (not really
necessary) or volunteer now please let me know.   We will try to
prepare a tentative schedule within a few weeks.

Best Wishes,
John

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University