[ACT-R-users] Lispworks

David Peebles d.peebles at hud.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 14:15:57 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Not wishing to sound like a Lispworks salesman but I've just discovered they've got a half price offer on Lispworks Professional until 13th November (http://www.lispworks.com/buy/50-50-special-offer.html).  If you were already thinking of getting it or upgrading, it'd be worth doing it now as the offer is still cheaper than the standard single user academic offer.

David

---
David Peebles PhD CPsychol
Department of Behavioural Sciences