[ACT-R-users] Summer Workshop

Richard M Young r.m.young at acm.org
Fri Mar 21 18:32:40 EDT 2008

Hello John,

(Privately to you, but to feed into discussion at your discretion.)

Let me take a consistent line, even if I don't necessarily fully believe it:

6.  There is a 6th possibility, which is that ICCM *doesn't* go
annual but remains on its present twice-in-3-years cycle.  That means
that the problem arises only when ICCM in Europe coincides with Cog
Sci in Europe, which is why the time of ICCM has shifted for 2009.
With the 3-year cycle for ICCM and the 4-year cycle for Cog Sci, this
means (I think) that the situation won't arise again for another 12
years, so we can simply deal with 2009/2010 as a one-off event and
not change the present policy.

Best,
~ Richard