[ACT-R-users] ACT-R robot (UNCLASSIFIED)

Emond, Bruno bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Jun 24 13:49:49 EDT 2008

Troy,
This looks like we a sliding into another thread.
Anyhow, you might want to look at the WN/Lexical as another model for
implementing large conceptual models. There is a parameter in WN/lexical to
load Wordnet chunks either in Declarative memory or in the WN/Lexical
module. You might be able to reuse some of the WN/Lexical code.
Bruno

Bruno Emond. Ph.D.
Research Officer | Agent de Recherche
Tel. | Tél. 1.613.991.5471
Facsimile | Télécopieur 1.613.952.0215
bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

Institute for Information Technology
Institut de technologie de l'information
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

National Research Council Canada
Conseil National de Recherches Canada
1200 Montreal Rd., M50, Ottawa, ON  K1A 0R6
Government of Canada |  Gouvernement du Canada