[ACT-R-users] ACT-R Lisp interactions

Dan Bothell db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 17 11:17:40 EDT 2008

The answers to your questions are yes and yes.  The mechanism for doing
that is the !eval! operator in productions.  Its use is introduced in unit
5 of the ACT-R tutorial, and you can find all of the details of the
operators
available for use in productions in the reference manual included in the
docs directory of the ACT-R 6 distribution.

Dan

--On Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:01 AM -0700 Bruce J Weimer MD