[ACT-R-users] New Paper

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Wed Jul 2 17:04:52 EDT 2008

I am pleased to announce the publication of a recent paper that may be
of interest to ACTR modelers. I am even more pleased to announce that
it is published as part of a special issue of the Human Factors
journal that commemorates 50 years of that journal. In honor of its
50th, HFES has announced that all downloads of any paper from this
issue will be free for now and the future.

Wayne

Gray, W. D. (2008). Cognitive architectures: Choreographing the dance
of mental operations with the task environments. Human Factors, 50(3),
497-505.

TI: Cognitive Architectures: Choreographing the Dance of Mental
Operations With the Task Environment
AU: Gray, Wayne D.
PG: 497-505(9)