[ACT-R-users] Production Compilation Module in ACT-R 6

Dan Bothell db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 27 15:01:21 EDT 2007

--On Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:16 PM +0200 Marcus Heinath
<marcus.heinath at zmms.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m looking for some more detailed information about the production
> compilation module in ACT-R 6, particularly with regard to the following
> questions:

The details of how the parameters control the learning of utilities are
described in unit 7 of the tutorial included with ACT-R 6, and the
general details of utility learning are covered in unit 6.

Also, with the current version of ACT-R 6 there is a reference manual
which provides a detailed description of each module's parameters.
One thing to note however is that the manual describes the newer utility
learning mechanism which doesn't have the same parameters as the ones
that you listed.

Hope that helps,
Dan