[ACT-R-users] HFES 2007 -- Call for Proposals

Dario Salvucci salvucci at cs.drexel.edu
Fri Jan 5 11:12:10 EST 2007

[Note to ACT-R & Soar folks: HFES has a new Human Performance
Modeling Technical Group that would welcome submissions related to
cognitive modeling and cognitive architectures]

-----

Call for Proposals

Human Factors & Ergonomics Society
HFES 51st Annual Meeting
October 1-5, 2007
Baltimore Waterfront Marriott Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland USA

DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS:  *** February 12, 2007 ***

The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting is the
primary gathering of researchers and practitioners in the field of
human factors/ergonomics (HF/E) and related areas. The 51st Annual
Meeting will be a special celebration of our historical foundations
and views of the future of our profession. As such, we encourage
creative proposals for program materials of all kinds. The meeting
will take place at the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott Hotel in
Baltimore, Maryland.

New and alternative formats for presenting HF/E efforts are strongly
encouraged. Participants are invited to submit proposals including
case studies, debates, demonstrations, competitive product designs,
new methodologies, on-site experiments, and posters involving both
fixed and dynamic information presentation. The Technical Program
Committee encourages participants to suggest new ideas in advance, so
that we can be as adaptive and flexible as possible in responding to
creative proposals.

More details regarding submission are posted on the HFES web site:

http://www.hfes.org/web/HFESMeetings/07CallforProposals.html