[ACT-R-users] ACT-R Environment

sima najafi nj_sima at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 03:49:47 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

  I Load ACT-R 6 via FileàLoad à load-act-r-6.lisp
  This step succeded and I see ######### Loading of ACT-R 6 is complete ######### message.
  Now I want to load and run Count,lisp sample so execute the Start Environment.exe but it display “waiting for ACT-R”  messages and remain in this state. There isn’t any manual for the ACT-R 6 environment in the package. Would you please guide me?
  Meanwhile  Allegro CL 8.1 free Express Edition is installed on the system.

  Thanks.