[ACT-R-users] ICCM and the advanced ACT-R 6.0 tutorial

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Sun Apr 15 20:38:52 EDT 2007

Colleagues:

We are continuing our tradition of skipping the ACT-R workshop the
summers when ICCM is in North America.   We encourage ACT-R modelers
to come to ICCM and submit papers.    As further encouragement to do
so, we are offering an advanced tutorial on ACT-R 6.0 as part of the
ICCM tutorial series.     There are a set of topics that we will
present during the full day tutorial, but we also intend that there
be plenty of opportunity for community discussion of issues about the
direction of ACT-R.   So we also encourage interested members of the
ACT-R community to attend that tutorial.  The web link for the
tutorial description is:

http://acs.ist.psu.edu/iccm2007/tutorials.html

Perhaps, if there is not conflict with other ICCM events, we can also
have a group dinner afterwards to continue the discussions.   If this
option makes sense, we will send information about the dinner as the
event comes closer.

John Anderson
Dan Bothell
Christian Lebiere