[ACT-R-users] G0 architecture

YKY (Yan King Yin) generic.intelligence at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:12:10 EDT 2006

Dear ACT-R group

This is the first time I post here, and I don't know much about ACT-R,
so pardon me if I get something wrong.

I have written an outline for an intelligent agent architecture called G0.
The indes page is here:
http://www.geocities.com/genericai/GI-Architecture.htm
where you can click to explanations of various modules.

I'm wondering if people in this group are interested in my ideas.
Basically I want to build an agent capable of common sense reasoning
and long-term learning.  I assume this is also the goal of ACT-R.

I guess most of the things I propose have already been done in ACT-R
but the point is to build an integrated system.  I think that would be a
very challenging and fun project, and useful too.

Please give your comments, suggestions, and corrections if there're
mistakes in what I wrote.
Thanks in advance,
YKY