[ACT-R-users] ACT-R system diagram

Mike Byrne byrne at rice.edu
Wed Nov 1 05:29:18 EST 2006

Who or where is the keeper of the most up-to-date ACT-R system
diagram, the one with boxes for the various modules and their
mapping to various brain regions?  (The kind of thing that one
might present in a talk slide or a grant proposal.)  I'd like to
add this in various places but I can't seem to locate one of these
on the Web site.

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike Byrne, Ph.D.                           <byrne at acm.org>
Associate Professor, Psychology and Computer Science
Rice University, MS-25        <http://chil.rice.edu/byrne/>
6100 Main Street                      +1 713-348-3770 voice
Houston, TX  77005-1892                 +1 713-348-5221 fax