[ACT-R-users] PostDoc-Position Inquiry

Christine chancbl at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 23 14:27:30 EDT 2006

Dear All

  About a month ago I had posted a message inquiring position vacancies and a few of you responded. Thank you very much for your response. To stay in the DC-VA-MD area for personal reasons, I am also seeking any PostDoc positions available in the vicinity. I am unique in that I bring together expertise from HCI, Educational Measurement, Cogntiive and Educational Psychology.

  I am specifically looking for any Faculty (Visiting and FT), PostDoc or Research positons (upcoming as well). Emial me and I can forward you my CV and even call you. Thanks to all who have responded, I wish it was within location, and thanks to all for your time and patience, it is very much appreciated.

  Regards

  Christine

  Christine Chan, Ph.D
  Michigan State University
  2005
  -- "You are only as good as you're commitment to the goal that you have set for yourself." --