[ACT-R-users] Re: Measures of semantic distance

Ann Dalrymple dalrympl at mail.ucf.edu
Sun Jun 19 07:39:07 EDT 2005

There is also some nice work done by ontologists connected with Word-Net -  for example, Fernando Gomez, George Miller.  In Word-Net, semantic distance is not merely a function of association frequency.  Here's a site to get started with:
http://wordnet.princeton.edu/

Today's Topics:

   1. Measures of semantic distance (Wayne Gray)
   2. Re: Measures of semantic distance (Stephane Gamard)

Message: 1