[ACT-R-users] ACT-R modeler position

Christian Lebiere clebiere at maad.com
Wed Jan 19 11:08:22 EST 2005

Micro Analysis and Design (MA&D) is interested in adding an experienced
ACT-R modeler to our staff.  The ideal candidate will have experience in
developing complex models of human performance using ACT-R in a variety of
domains including military, aviation, and user interface design.  A general
understanding of cognitive architecture issues and experience with other
frameworks, including other production systems and machine learning
techniques, are desirable.

MA&D's corporate headquarters are located in Boulder, Colorado with a number
of satellite offices located in other parts of the U.S., including Orlando,
Washington DC and Pittsburgh.  We offer an excellent employment package that
includes competitive salaries, flexible hours, and a desirable work
environment. Interested candidates should email a resume and citizenship
information to jobs at maad.com with "ACT-R modeler" in the subject line.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or inquiries
about the position.

Christian Lebiere

Principal Research Scientist

Micro Analysis and Design