[ACT-R-users] Learning Declarative chunks in ACT-R

Unmesh Kurup kurup at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 28 20:05:28 EDT 2005

Hi,
    I am looking for information on declarative learning in ACT-R. The
introduction and the tutorial talk about producion compilation but I
couldn't find anything on declarative learning. The most I could find on
the subject was a few lines in various places noting that declarative
learning is pretty much simply storing the goal that is popped from the
stack (or something learned from interaction with the world). Is there a
paper where this is discussed in detail with examples and such.

thanks,
--Unmesh
LAIR,
CSE, Ohio State