[ACT-R-users] Packaging ACT-R for major Linux distributions

François-Denis Gonthier neumann at lostwebsite.net
Sat Apr 16 15:39:31 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I've used ACT-R for a class this session and enjoyed it.  Now I decided to
cross that enjoyment with another hobby of mine: packaging software for
Debian.

Does anyone know any distribution for which ACT-R was packaged?  ACT-R is not
your ordinary autotooled package and I would like some example if there is
anything done for that out there on the web.

If CMUCL 18e can make stand-alone executables, then I'm pretty much set
though.  But I've haven't took the time to read about CMUCL yet.

François-Denis Gonthier