[ACT-R-users] Post doctoral position

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 21 09:06:38 EDT 2004

We are looking for a post-doctoral student to work on a project
modeling the acquisition of high school algebra.  The goal of the
project is to give a model that background knowledge that a beginning
algebra student might have and have it learn given the instructional
interaction that a student might receive.  While the modeling is the
core of the project, other aspects extend to formalizing the learning
environment and matching human data including fMRI data.

If you are interested please contact me.

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Phone: 412-268-2788