[ACT-R-users] ACT-R web site

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:53:09 EDT 2004

Colleagues:

We have more or less completed our efforts to update the ACT-R web
site to reflect the events of the summer.  I encourage you to go
there, see the new baby picture, and make sure you are accurately
reflected there.  We would be interested to hear from you:

If you are not listed there and want to be.
If you are listed there and don't want to be.
If your institutional listing is correct.
If there are other people at your institution that should (or
shouldn't) be listed.
If there are papers of yours that we have missed or papers that we
should not list.
If the papers listed with you are accurately categorized.
If there are other links or news that we should include.
And anything else you think we should be made aware of.

Thanks,
John

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University