[ACT-R-users] notification of success to outside lisp program

Jim Davies jimmyd at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:01:03 EDT 2004

I am trying to get my LISP program to run act-r for one of its functions.
Basically the LISP program does some processing, then adds things to the
declarative memory. I want to run act-r to evaluate the processing, and if
the evaluation comes out negative, run it in a different way.

The act-r "run" function does not return anything usefull, so far as I can
tell. Has anyone hacked act-r so that if, say, a given production fires,
the top-level function returns something another lisp function can read?

I have been running the act-r evaluator in  4.0, but could be persuaded to
upgrade.

JimDavies  jimmyd at cc.gatech.edu	       cell phone: 404-388-4123
	   http://www.jimdavies.org/         work: 404.385-4305