[ACT-R-users] Running ACT-R in Lispworks

Mark A Wood cspmaw at cs.bath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 12:49:14 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm a PhD Student running a cognitive science simulation in ACT-R. I'm
using Xanalys Lispworks Personal Edition on Linux Red Hat 9. My work is
being held up quite badly by the fact that Lispworks will only allow me
to run 1 or 2 experimental runs before exceeding the limited heap size
provided by the Personal Edition. Does anyone know if there ia a way
round this - am I generating something behind the scenes which is taking
up room and that I can turn off?

Many thanks,

Mark.

--
Mark A Wood	   			PhD Student
Department of Computer Science		University of Bath
E-mail: cspmaw at cs.bath.ac.uk