[ACT-R-users] ACT-R users Digest, emotional Stroop

Ann Dalrymple dalrympl at mail.ucf.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:13:41 EST 2004

Hello:

I am new to the group, and I hope I've accessed it properly.  I am doing
a study of emotion in ACT-R and am wondering if there is any literature
on how ACT-R might reflect emotional Stroop data.  It seems from this
newbie's perspective that making G part of the condition of every
production might prevent the distractibility that needs to be modeled
for this task.  If one chooses not to do that, how might one reflect the
increase in activation due to G (goal)?

Ann Dalrymple