[ACT-R-users] Answer

Estevão Bittar estevaobittar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:23:06 EST 2004

Mr. Nellen,

Thank you very much for the attention you gave to my message. Your reply was
very useful in my studies.

I also would like to say that I`m sorry if my issues had been so elementary.
I`m already reading the suggested texts, but, because unfortunately I`m not
good at English, my ACT-R readings runs slower than my doubts. Anyway, I`m
already planing a trip for the next ACT-R Summer School.

Thanks again,

Estêvão Bittar
Uberlândia/Brazil