[ACT-R-users] Cognitive Science 2004

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Sun Feb 1 20:26:09 EST 2004

To cognitive scientists everywhere:

We are pleased to announce that the web site for accepting submissions
for the 26th annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci
2004) is now open for your contributions.  Please submit your papers,
posters, and ideas for symposia by going to

	http://www.cogsci.northwestern.edu/cogsci2004/

where you can obtain detailed information about the submissions process
and, of course, the conference itself.

We believe that this will be an exciting conference.  We look forward to
seeing you in Chicago!

Sincerely,
	Ken Forbus, Dedre Gentner, and Terry Regier (co-Chairs)

--
**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray; Professor of Cognitive Science

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu, Office: 518-276-3315, Fax: 518-276-8268

for general information see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/

for On-Line publications see:
http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/downloadable_pubs.htm

Work is infinite, time is finite, plan accordingly.

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**