[ACT-R-users] E-mail Virus

ppavlik ppavlik at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 22 16:51:27 EDT 2003

This e-mail is a virus.  The fix is available on the Symantec website if you
have accidentally opened any attachment in a similar e-mail recently.  I am
being bombarded with this virus, so obviously someone I know has opened it.
Microsoft does not distribute updates in this way.  If you opened the
attachment your virus software may have been disabled and you are sending
viruses to all your contacts.

Philip I. Pavlik Jr.

Psychology Department

Carnegie Mellon University