[ACT-R-users] papers recently up on Soar and ACT-R [links revised]

Frank E. Ritter ritter at ist.psu.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:34:31 EST 2003

I've recently added a few papers to me web site that I thought I
should share.  I've sent it to the act-r and soar groups, and thought
you all would be interested as well, certainly as background to our
project.

Jones, G. & Ritter, F. E. (2003). Production systems and rule-based
inference. In Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science. London: Macmillan.
http://acs.ist.psu.edu/papers/jonesR03.pdf  [password protected ala
the Soar archive, email for password if you don't know it.]

Ritter, F. E. (2003). Soar. In Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science.
London: Macmillan. [password protected ala the Soar archive.]
http://acs.ist.psu.edu/papers/ritter03.pdf

Shakir, A. (2002). Assessment of models of human decision-making for
air combat analysis. [Draft paper, abstract put on the web with
permission, at http://acs.ist.psu.edu/papers/shakir02-abstract.pdf.
Copies available from Shakir or Ritter.]

Cheers,

Frank