Brief ACT-R survey

Daniel J Bothell db30+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 13 10:24:26 EDT 2001

ACT-R users,

    In preparing for the ACT-R post-graduate summer school I've realized
that it'd be helpful to know how many people are using ACT-R and what
they are using to run it.  If you are currently using ACT-R please take
a couple of minutes to complete the survey below and email it to me.  I'll
send a summary of the responses to the mailing list so everyone can see
the results, and all replies will be treated confidentially.

Thank you in advance,
Dan

################### ACT-R User Survey ##############################

1. What operating system do you use?

2. What Lisp do you use?

3. Have you ever used the ACT-R Environment, and if so, for which
Lisp (MCL or ACL)?

4. Do you currently use the Environment?

5. If you've stopped using the Environment, what was the main reason for
doing so?

6. Have you ever used ACT-R/PM?

7. Are you currently using ACT-R/PM?

8. Do you plan to use ACT-R/PM in the future?

9. Are you using ACT-R to interact with an external simulation?

10. Which programming language is that simulation implemented in?

11. What technique are you using to link ACT-R with that simulation?