seeking lab manager/Research Assistant

Lynne Reder reder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 29 20:21:26 EDT 2001

several of you
(and came from GMU) decided at the last minute to go to grad school
this fall (after one year) instead of waiting another year (she got
admitted at the last moment and this way she and her spouse will
finish grad school at the same time).  So I'm stuck with no one to
run my lab.

I need someone who is bright, motivated, interested in memory and
cognitive science generally,
knows experimental design, can use statistical packages, learns
software packages quickly,
and is good at managing undergrads in the lab (delegating tasks, as
well as assuming some clerical stuff him/herself).    This position
is for someone who wants
to go to grad school but wants to get more research experience (my
RAs get authorship on
papers) before applying.

If you know someone who fits the bill and is willing to come soon to
Pittsburgh, please have him/her contact me very soon.  Pay is
negotiable and competitive.

Thanks!

--Lynne

Lynne M. Reder, Professor