Post Doctorial Position at ARL

Troy Kelley tkelley at arl.army.mil
Wed Nov 22 12:00:25 EST 2000

---------------------------

Troy Kelley <tkelley at arl.army.mil> on 11/22/2000 11:16:35 AM

To:   act-r-users/arl at andrew.cmu.edu, soar-group at eecs.umich.edu,
      goms-list at usabilityfirst.com
cc:
Subject:  Post Doctorial Position at ARL

Hello,

We have a position available at the Army Research Laboratory in
Aberdeen, MD beginning Jan., 1, 2001 for a AI researcher skilled in LISP.

The position is for one year,  with a possibility of renewal after one
year.  There is also the possibility for a permanent position.  Pay would
be in the 40s.
This is a National Research Council sponsored position.  There is also a
possibility
of an American Society of Engineering Education sponsored position as well.

Anyone interested can contact me directly via e-mail.
tkelley at arl.army.mil

Troy Kelley
Army Research Laboratory