ACT-R linking to OLE/COM/ActiveX

Frank E. Ritter ritter at ist.psu.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:34:25 EST 2000

When I think about this I don't know enough about ms products to work with
them, but it seems like hard work.  So I think about getting a browser that
I can get the source code for and can then develop in it's language a model
eye and hand to move around it's screen/data structures.  Tcl/Tk, and Emacs
Lisp both have, I believe, a web browser written in that language.

We have a paper about developing model eyes and hands for cognitive models
(actr and soar) that is now in press that I could send you that supports
this view.

cheers,

Frank

Frank  Ritter at ist.psu.edu
School of Information Sciences and Technology
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16801-3857
ph.  (814) 865-4453   fax (814) 865-5604
http://www.psyc.nott.ac.uk/staff/ritter (archived)
http://www.cedcc.psu.edu/ritter/  (temp local one)